Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Why Manny Villar?


I encountered this sound blog created by Ms. Noemi Lardizabal-Dado about why people should also have Manny Villar as a wise presidential option. http://aboutmyrecovery.com/2010/04/20/why-manny-villar/
She raises some strong points on why to vote for Sen. Manny Villar. I love for a fact that a person who writes something is not just intelligent but also responsible as well. We know for sure that this election is a very colorful and deceiving one. I was aware about the real world when I was still 17, I started working and deal with grown ups at that early stage. Honestly, at first I was pro Noynoy, simply because unfortunately someone died, like what Sen. Villar have said. But I am a person who questions my principles and decisions. Because what is right thing to do now is a terrible thing to do tomorrow. What is constant to me is to know more and change for the better. Which have left me knowing not only him, but also other candidates. The good, the bad, and even the worst. I really allot a huge amount of time to do my national obligation as a citizen of our country to do some researches and find facts myself. I am not a fan of hearsays but I use them to know the real deal first hand. And I could definitely and proudly say that Manny Villar is the making of a real LEADER. Take note: LEADER. A President is just a government position. What makes it a number one national leadership role is the person behind it. Villar possesses the virtue and value of a true leader. Here is a link to know why from another blogger:
The most interesting facts that I have found out is how Mr. Manny Villar and Mr. Benigno Aquino III answers this question: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU LOSE? I have learned that Sen. Villar answer this in his meeting with his employees in the holiday season "Kung sakaling manalo ako, most likely hindi ninyo ako makikita muna dito. Pero ok lang, kung matalo ako, mas madalas tayong magkikita-kita. Kung sakaling maaga pa pero malaki na talaga ang lamang, magcoconcede na agad ako. Tatanggapin ko agad ang pagkatalo ko. (If ever I win, you will most likely will not see me around here. But it is ok even if I lose, you will always see me around. If ever that the margin of votes between the winner and I is really that big, I will concede right away and accept the result of the election.) In the contrary, what Sen. Noynoy is telling about and showing about what he will do if ever he loses, guys I'll be brief about this, he is conditioning his supporters to go and do another EDSA Revolution. From that answer, I think people should think twice about voting him. Again, do some research and know the facts first hand. Please, it is not only your future, but your children's future as well. Be responsible, be wise.

3 comments:

  1. i am also concerned about the future of our country and its citizens.... actions today will have a ripple effect for generations to come....

    but i find it difficult to see that we don't have a rigged election.... call me jaded... but i think the comelec and the elections in may are a joke...

    unless they can give the results in every precinct in real-time (meaning , as soon as the voter entered that piece of paper in that machine)... i won't believe any of the votes counted in may...

    take note, im not pro or anti administration... i just call it as i see it... with the actions of arroyo, going for congress, choosing the chief justice, making people sign a paper with a little line in it about failure of election... i can't help but think that she is planning something really big before the end of june...

    what im kinda laughing about is that, her plans are so obvious, that it can be a foregone conclusion already..... but the opposition seems to unable to do anything about it, they can't even stop a president from running for congress, they can't stop her from choosing the chief justice........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skills wise and work experience wise- anybody who got brains should vote for Villar. But being a president of the Philippines- being a leader takes more than that!

    I voted for Arroyo for I thought SHE has the skills and work experience to lead the Philippines into a better country. But sad to say- Arroyo was a bad choice.

    Let the people speak, let the soldiers speak, let the teachers speak. We had food in our table for Christmas Day and everyday during ERAP's time than in Arroyo's time. The OLD people in GSIS was receiving their pension during ERAP's time. The soldiers are well taken cared off-

    Why should I speak about ARROYO? For I see in VILLAR the makings of an ARROYO protege.

    I do not see in VILLAR the heart and compassion of a leader. Yes, skills is important but what is more important is- THIS leader should have the heart to be moved by compassion and love for the people. Who would think of the starving people...when he decides on something.

    VILLAR? He has the brains, he has the skills, he has the potentials of being a great leader! But i do not think if he has the compassion! He do not have the heart. I see the evil in his yes. God forbid!

    If he is true business man in heart! Then he would take his money back with big interest...

    Please vote for ANYBODY but not Villar and Teodoro!

    Vote for somebedy with good and sound principles! I do not think Villar has one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, it's Manny Villar. He's a philanthropist and is not self serving. He won't be Speaker of the House and Senate President if his colleagues believe that he is not capable and 'compassionate'. We cannot just believe on someone who says he is good because his parents are good. That man who said that has to prove that one yet. He has been on public service for years but didn't do a thing, so where is compassion and love for the country there?

    TEDDY BENIGNO’S TAKE:

    The late journalist Teodoro “Teddy" Benigno was a long-time friend of Ninoy and Cory Aquino. He served as Cory Aquino’s Press Secretary from 1986 to 1989. On November 19, 2004, Teddy Benigno wrote about the Luisita massacre in his column in the Philippine Star:

    “I would have wished that Ninoy’s son, Rep. Benigno (Noynoy) Aquino and brother-in-law Jose (Peping) Cojuangco just kept quiet. As it was they sort of blamed the dispersal and massacre on trouble-making outsiders—agents provocateurs—who had nothing to do with Luisita. Noynoy, you’re not Ninoy and you should have kept to yourself. Ditto for Peping. Those were self-serving statements and you knew it."

    So now, who has no compassion? Enough with hypocrisy.

    ReplyDelete