Sunday, June 27, 2010

When It's Time


It has been more than a month since I have last blogged. To be honest, the hype of the previous election has got into me. A month before the first automated election was held, there was a good reason for me to politically inspire my blog, to help for a greater cause. But unfortunately, we didn't win the election, and fortunately, we won the honor and respect of the public. The cause is pretty much alive and continues to grow only in another form.

I would like to explain the reason why I should stop blogging for a while. I didn't blog not because of any kind of depression due to the result of the HALALAN. I didn't blog not because I lose my will to do it. I didn't blog not because of dismay. I didn't blog because I know it is not yet time.

For me, blogging is my way of sharing my personal insights and experiences to other people. To affect their lives positively and help them even in my humble way of awareness and inspiration. How will my blog be able to serve it's purpose if its still politically motivated and somewhat very much painted of what has just happened last May? How will I able to reach out if my thoughts are trapped in the previous national scenario. It would only produce sentiments on why my candidate and our cause have the right to triumph on the said event. It is just that I still want us to be heard, just to let the people know the truth, then regardless the verdict, we will openly accept it. So now, it is not what my blog should be painted with. I have to let it be kept and serve as a new form of knowledge. The key word: KEPT. It is a wonderful memory. I should learn and grow from it and not hinder me from learning and sharing new thoughts. I let myself enjoy the time to move on and learn the proper way to carry it with me. Things should be handle in its own time. When it is time to eat, you should eat. When it is time to work, you should dedicate it for it. When it is time for your family, do not go to the company of your friends or even doing office work. When it is time for your friends, you should enjoy that time with them. And everyone should always have the time for themselves. A time to assess, regenerate, and recover from everything. Like the time-off I have given myself. Responsible Time Management and proper handling of situations are the key to your today, tomorrow, and the rest of your lives. Live and enjoy everything in it's own precious time. Because when it's time to go back to Him, you could definitely can't stop it because "it's time".

No comments:

Post a Comment