Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A New Master


By this time, I'm halfway to being 28 years old. I do consider myself quite old to be childish and so young to be left behind, in love and career. My girlfriend attended her company seminar and met this young achiever, a winner in life in deed, and I believe he is younger than me. She told me how remarkable this speaker is, no dull moments, everything has a sense. She bought me two of his books, the OBVIOUS and IS THERE A JOB WAITING FOR YOU? and even signed me up for online free coaching. He is a rich guy with a humble origin, he followed, observe and learned how the rich and successful people act in their daily living. He is figuring out what is the secret of the rich on becoming rich? Like what he have observe, there is no secret. They just did what most people didn't do. For example, those rich guys do wake up early in the morning, being eager and exited to face a brand new day. Here is another, they actually didn't usually watch entertainment shows in the television. And there are a lot more things he shared. For almost 2 years now, I can say I am a fan of Robert Kiyosaki, rich guy and money guru. But encountering Mr. Lloyd Luna, although indirectly, made me more closer to learning and mastering business and financial philosophies. It became much clearer to me because I am learning from a Filipino mentor. I guess what I always say upon facing my senior critics is so true, that knowledge is not supported by age, it is supported by experiences, especially mistakes. Here is his link for you to know him and yourself more: http://www.lloydluna.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment