Monday, February 15, 2010

Fifth Card: Five of Flower


This happened to me when I was struggling on what to do with my college life. As a typical college student, there will come a time that you feel that you have studied long enough yet it is so near your graduation. I do feel very lazy and laid back at that time. Losing all the momentum that good commendation from my teachers and peers has given to me. I pass the subjects satisfactorily. I always did. And that time, I really felt like quitting. It is very tiresome and boring to me. But everytime I imagine on who I will be in the future. It seems to me that I started to be drifted away from it, inch per inch, until that vision of becoming a business tycoon has become very blurry. I Started to think what has happened to me. After that long student years that I have plainly endured, then I will just quit all of a sudden because I am really tired of it, it seemed to me a little later what I am feeling that time has definitely not acceptable nor reasonable. I realized that I really doesn't exert any efforts. Having a passing grade and attending school events just for attendance is not merely an action for an aspiring person. In short, I have just waste a lot of time. I should've given my best everytime, not just to have a better grade but to make myself better each passing moment. What takes me away farther and farther from my dream everyday is my own doing. It is like waiting everytime for time to tick but not moving. It is like wanting to go to Baguio and knowing it would require a six hour trip, just waiting for the clock to expire that six hour time without even moving a muscle. Definitely, I go nowhere. I just waste a lot of precious time. Although it is regretful that I have waste my past, I just focused on my present and my future. After I realized that in my third tear in college, I suddenly felt that urge and feel that every moment is my last moment on earth. It is not that I rushed things but I make it a point that every second in my life will be fruitful. I try to learn and master thing. Learning has become a must, a part of me, and an enjoyable thing to me. Now, I have my small business, but I am learning from it, I am working smart for it, And definitely I have my future for it. What has transpired between my third year college until now is way much more fruitful than what I had produced from the date of birth up to my second year college. Although I am still far from it but definitely way much nearer as each day comes. I will realize my dream sooner or later. But as of this moment, I am living fruitfully while reaching my dreams. The five of flower states "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

No comments:

Post a Comment