Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Bring It On


How dark can the future be? I often ask myself this kind of question. I am not the optimistic kind of person but by asking this question I always look forward into making my future as bright as possible. It has been three months that I have operated my extension business. I find it hard to believe that I am really what I am envisioning before, although I am not yet in the peak of my dream. I know struggling is part of growing up as an entrepinoy, and I look up to every challenge even if it seems hopeless. Every problem has a solution. If ever I face one (which I always happening), I know that it is given to me because I am the best person to solve it. However desperate a case maybe, I definitely much eager to solve it. I fell, I rise. That simple. But most importantly, I learn. Right now, I cannot say I am in the best days of my life, but I can definitely say that I am in my best self so far, and even getting better. The secret to survival is confidence and learning. Confidence given by yourself. The world may go against you. but you will not go down, unless you let them. Confidence should be backed up by learning. Bravery without knowledge is stupidity. Definitely, nobody wants to fail. It is most important that I have done no harm to any people upon developing and nurturing my business. Competition is a part of it as ethics is also a major factor. It is not being clean but it is about right. Being righteous in business will never led any businessman astray. Their business may fall but they weren't. I believe in yin-yang, and I believe in karma. There is always a consequence in everything that a person does. These lessons guides me, and strengthens my very own foundation in my business, myself and the people around me. I may thought of what may happen tomorrow or the next week, or even the next months and years, but I will not worry about them. I will not let the clouds of tomorrow cover the sun of today. And when those clouds come, just bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment