Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Jack of Diamonds


I admire Sir Lloyd Luna. He is someone that came from a scratch. An ordinary canvass now painted with an artistic work that is one of the history's best. Aside from seeing things in the same perspective, learning from him, and being reminded on the lessons that I forgot, I, like him work through what we have right now. We qualify ourselves. Right now, he is way too successful compared to me. He capitalized from the opportunities to advance further in life while I passed up on those opportunities, passed them up for a better course. It will take time, it will ask for more effort specially I am not getting any younger. What I took is to learn from below, while Sir Lloyd learn from the people on top. I do learn and approach top people, but what I want to learn is what the people below the success bracket is doing that hinders them from going up. And what are the blessing that they didn't see recognize that must be capitalize to achieve a greater glory. What I chose is the opportunity to learn from them and be whole. This experiences is what Sir Lloyd Luna has been through. I can say he is complete, he is ready to go to the higher level. While I need to be whole, so I can grasp success while reaching out to the less fortunate. The bottomline is, OPPORTUNITIES ARE USUALLY DISGUISED AS HARDWORK SO MOST PEOPLE DON'T RECOGNIZE THEM. It will take time. It will take effort. But I know I am going to be there. The assurance is what I am building right now. To qualify myself as a success, challenges should always take head-on, always the best effort and most of all, always be happy to see these trials as a stepping stone, opportunities to be successful.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful testimonial about Lloyd Luna, Jaycee. May God always bless the works of your hands. I'm sure, in no time, you will get there!

    ReplyDelete