Monday, March 22, 2010

The Jack of Hearts


There is no constant thing on earth but change. I bet it is very true. Regardless on how much a being like himself, whether he likes it or not, he cannot stop changing. There are a lot of aspects, especially for us humans, to consider when it comes to changing. I remember the words that elders here often uses when someone uses alibi to escape their misdeeds "Huwag kang tumanda ng paurong." As our body age so does our wisdom. And most especially the way we handle our responsibilities.
In my dire times, when I feel that everything seems hopeless, I always asked myself "how mature am I to handle this?" Maybe it is not yet time or maybe I am way behind my development, but if I cannot get through this now, when will I ever overcome it. All of us will grow eventually, so why hinder ourselves? We should not just grow, not just change, but we should be better each time. Time changes and it demands goes with it. It is so important to remember and live by this lesson from the Jack of Hearts: COMMIT YOURSELF TO CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT. Don't be contented with what you are right not. There is always room for growth. If you feel you are the best now, do you think you're still the best tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment