Friday, March 12, 2010

What We Have Lost

As you know, I am explaining some quotes written into the deck of cards. Unfortunately I have lost the next card. When I come to share some personal thoughts with the King of Diamonds only I found out that it somewhat disappeared. I really checked and took care of those special decks of cards but for some unexplainable reason, I really can find it. I even took a day looking for it, until I realize that the probability of retrieving it is nearly zero. I will have to go through the other cards, hoping that I will see that missing part someday.
I have skipped a day because I really feel that I have to look for it for the reason of not skipping any deck. After that exhausting search, I realize that I have lost another thing too. But this time I know I cannot retrieve it, Zero percent retrieval. Again, I have lost some hours just finding the card. Neglected my love of sharing thoughts and experiences, a negligence to my own passion. Although I know I do take good care of it, and as far as I can remember, a cousin of mine look at my special deck of cards, it is still negligence on my part.
The good thing that people don't usually realize when encountering failure or mistakes is the capacity to grow more and use those negative things to bring out the positive in you. Anyways, I think I have to move one now to not loose some more precious time and if God permits, I can see again my missing King of Diamonds. What I have learned, value time by being responsible, and again, stand up and walk farther ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment