Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Thirty Second Card


Do you think there is a similarity between a person with no dream and a person with so many things that wanted to be done. Actually it depends. If the person with so much things wanted to be accomplish wants those goals to be done all at once or he he didn't even know what to accomplish first, so definitely he is the same with the person with no goal at all. There is no problem wanting to be someone or wanted to accomplish something. But if a person doesn't know which one to start and accomplish first or he even started something leaving something unfinished, then he will definitely have things undone or half-baked. Let's take things one at a time.
I wanted to have a very dynamic business. Meaning a business that has different industries under it. So I am currently starting Juan Pinoy, an events organizing business that is capable to be his own supplier for any kind of giveaways. Since it is human resource based business, meaning it doesn't rely on any raw materials but the manpower itself, my business can also handle real estates brokerage. It seems that it has too many things that needs to be done but I see to it that I take each steps one at a time. For example, since that it is not everyday that I have an event to work on, I used this time to finish some orders in the corporate giveaways side of my business. If there is a time that I accomplish ahead of my deadlines and just do my marketing, I see to it that I learn something about real estates. So later on, as time passes by I know that my knowledge regarding real estate will grow as my business do, I will be later qualified to be a licensed broker and can also be able to do real estate brokerage. One at a time. But always keep myself occupied. I also try to learn many other things but I see to it that nothing will hinder me from achieving my goals in their own proper time. If you have many things to do, plot your destination, plan ahead and be sure to make it realistic and achievable in each time frame. Provide some allowances in time management because anything that cannot be foreseen or the so called fortuitous events may happen so that you will still have time to solve it and still proceed to your next step. Always remember what the seven of hearts states: "WHEN YOU HAVE NO GOAL OT TOO MANY GOALS, YOU GO NOWHERE."

No comments:

Post a Comment