Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Pamangkin


I have this nephew of mine (pamangkin)who is really a witty one. I know that children becomes more clever every generations. The four years old kid today is much more quick in thinking and brighter than four years old children in my era. Even my pinsan (cousin) who is his tito (uncle) is so amusing eventhough he is also just a four year old kid. They are the buddies in our clan. I would like to share to you how quick they are in thinking:
One day, I fetch Jill (my nephew) in the day care. Since it is my first time fetching him, and I know he's hungry, I ask him where he wants to eat. As usual, his answer is Jobillee (Jollibee is a trademark fastfood chain in the Philippines.) We ate there and went home. The older brother of Ury (Jill's uncle who is younger than him), Gio, who is also his uncle is at the house waiting for my arrival. We then have our usual chitchats and as usual, Jill will always be joining our conversation. Jill told his Tito Gio that Ury is bulol (stamerrer). So I asked Jill "Wow, si Jill hindi na pala bulol (Wow, Jill is not stammering)." Jill replied "Opo, pero si Ury bulol pa din. (Yes, but Ury still stammers.)" I asked him "Saan tayo kumain kanina? (Where do we ate our meal earlier?)" Jill said "Sa Jobi... McDo. (In Jobi... McDo.)" We just laugh out loud as soon as we heard that. At their young age, they really know how to answer safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment